Sunday 6 September 2009

Lived a Life - Susan Boyle

I was being critized by Reb that I never heard of the story of famous 47 years old aunty - Susan Boyle who became an international star overnight after her audition at Britain's Got Talent in April 2009!!

For those who do not aware of her either, pls watch the show below....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY (pls access this link for complete video with judge's words to Susan, this link could not be embeded as i guess the hit count was burst and force to be disabled.)


I Dreamed a Dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
And wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
*****************************************************
While watching Simon dropping his jaw completely, this was the first time I cried while listening to a song which I can't hear the words clearly and bearly understand its meaning.

That's the moment I finally know why people could cry when listening to those orchestra music which sometimes don't even have a singer.

There are so much more in the music and performer that could express deep down feelings in one's soul than the lyrics could be.

After i gone through the lyrics and re-watched the video, it was another stunning in my heart. Just like everyone else, there's always a dream in me, which waiting to be fulfill and release......

How many of us could live the lives in our dreams.....? No doubt, Susan Boyle finally had her time......


2 comments:

yik said...

omg....susan boyle oso u dunno arr???how can u b so out???go less to bkt mertajam to see ur lak ji n read more newspaper la,lol

sim said...

cb u..... =.=
I'm 宅女 since graduate mah....