Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas~~~

Hi! This will be my first English post, and maybe one and only one.
Feel like writing an English post in my blog, at least, once in a life time.
So, pls bear with my broken english.

I always have a special feeling for Christmas...... White Christmas, snowing, Santa Claus, presents, Christmas tree, Christmas song, feast..... The picture that kids will dream of. A movie years ago, Polar Express, describe those feelings the best.

Still remember i went for this movie alone, cried in the cinema and walked out with deep thoughts in my mind...

Of course, I grown up. Hoping I still persist to be who or how I wanted myself to be..... being the one who still heard the sound of Santa Claus's bell.

But things changed, people changed, the world is changed..... and I've changed.
I changed to fit in this world.

As i go around, watching people walked in and out from my life...... I keep all the good and bad in my heart.
No more shouting and punching on people...

However, this is a very awful year for me... full of disappointment and miserable feelings. First time in my life I feel like I'm so useless, where I couldn't achieve the expectation even though I think I had working hard enough to pursue what I have to.

Always think we can do better than this, but why things always not work out at the very first place...?
Or everything always have a better choice?

I'm not sure. Finding answer for every question i asked, as usual...

Anyhow, wishing everyone Merry Christmas and have a blessing new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you in the coming year! Thank you for sharing in your blog.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
Let's work hard and change our lifes, same for Yik Gor too!